About Me

My photo
Doncaster, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Hi Welcome to my Blog . Am a HUGE fan of the Classic Marvel Figurine Collection . But alas nothing is perfect and some of the costume choices were a little strange. Hence me starting to customize the figurines 'to get the collection I wanted' . This is a motto I use whenever I do a custom whether it be for myself or for someone else .

Sunday 15 February 2009

Well that didn't take as long as I feared .

Have done a few customs ... so I will add those as time goes by .

I will add others over the following week , and add a little more about what I have done as time goes by .


Main plan for today was to post as many of the customs I have done over the past 18 months as possible

I am a Marvelite so expect more classic marvel customs in the future ... but more on that later .

Many thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Requests


Requests can be done .

Ideas also welcomed .

Free counters!

Followers