About Me

My photo
Doncaster, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Hi Welcome to my Blog . Am a HUGE fan of the Classic Marvel Figurine Collection . But alas nothing is perfect and some of the costume choices were a little strange. Hence me starting to customize the figurines 'to get the collection I wanted' . This is a motto I use whenever I do a custom whether it be for myself or for someone else .

Wednesday 18 February 2009


Right now to start as I mean to go on

Here is my favorite set of customs , being a big fan of the X-Men
But this is how I remember them most.

Still a few more characters to add too ..... but that is for a later day .

I will be redoing Cyclops , Nightcrawler and Havok for Ebay in the next few weeks .

Beast and Rogue where done for me by other people (stanleylee and Ace respectively)

But because I like a challenge (and got asked) I had a go at BEAST myself ...



Might be doing this 1 again ... but in his Dark Beast colours

Well that is it for now ... I will be showcasing another set later in the week and adding a NEW custom as well ..

Comments welcomed

1 comment:

  1. Hey mate! Nice to see your blog up and running. The next blog post I do on here I'll add a link to this site and also add a link in my links tad too (bottom of my blog). Really glad you like Rogue mate. She looks great in your collection. Any help with you blog just gimmie a buzz.

    Keep up the good work buddy!

    P.S: If you have any super-sized Marvel bases then I'll pay big bucks for it :D

    ReplyDelete

Requests


Requests can be done .

Ideas also welcomed .

Free counters!

Followers