About Me

My photo
Doncaster, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Hi Welcome to my Blog . Am a HUGE fan of the Classic Marvel Figurine Collection . But alas nothing is perfect and some of the costume choices were a little strange. Hence me starting to customize the figurines 'to get the collection I wanted' . This is a motto I use whenever I do a custom whether it be for myself or for someone else .

Friday 7 October 2011

DC custom requests -

Hi

Well here is another update - and another batch of customs requested and done to order -

Commissioner Gordon (version 2)

Photobucket

Using a DC Chess Figurine - rebased and repainted -

Scalewise - they are almost identical to the rest of DCFC (which to be honest does have a few scaling isssues)

Photobucket

Joker -

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Supergirl -

Photobucket


Hopefuly this is me back in the saddle/custom seat - . so should have a few more updates in the coming months

No comments:

Post a Comment

Requests


Requests can be done .

Ideas also welcomed .

Free counters!

Followers